Saturday, October 3rd and 4th · Providence, Rhode Island
Lead a breakout session at the Taste Trekkers Food Tourism Expo. This is an ideal opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with dozens of food bloggers, travel writers, culinary students and passionate foodies. We are looking for speakers who excel at telling the story of cuisine in a regional context.
Download our Speaking Opportunities PDF
What we’re looking for:
- Cuisine tied to a specific region (e.g., ‘The Seafood of Seattle’), or across regions (e.g., ‘Barbecue Styles of the South’)
- The culinary history of a region (e.g., ‘The History of Rum in New England’)
- Practical advice for planning a culinary vacation (e.g., ‘How to Find Great Food in France on $30 a Day’)
- Innovative food programs happening in a specific place
- Sessions about beer, wine and/or spirits welcome
- Preference given to speakers who offer samples to the audience
- Preference given to chefs (if you’re not a chef, we encourage pairing up with one to lead a session)
Deadline: Sunday, June 1st, 2014.