In this episode of the Find Dining podcast, restaurant critic MC Slim JB of The Boston Phoenix and Stuff offers up another great restaurant recommendation: China King in Boston’s Chinatown, where Chef Erwin Mei serves up Beijing / Shandong dishes like three-course Peking duck, chow mein with Szechuan pickles, and dried bean curd with longhorn peppers.
- Read more about China King in The Boston Phoenix
- China King is located at 60 Beach Street in Boston
MC Slim JB recommends the three-course Peking duck, but order 24 hours in advance by calling (617) 542-1763.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Best View in Boston: Sam at Louis
- Favorite Food Truck: Staff Meal
- Favorite Place to Eat Before a Red Sox Game: Island Creek Oyster Bar
- Best Place for a Original Cocktail: Brick & Mortar