Subscribe or leave a review in iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Ann Tuennerman talks about the 2013 program at Tales of the Cocktail, the world’s premiere mixology conference.
- July 17-21, 2013: Buy Tickets
- Visit the Tales of the Cocktail website
- Check out the 59 seminar sessions at the 2013 conference
- Read Dale DeGroff’s The Craft of the Cocktail
- Details on the Spirited Awards
Food for Thought:
- Q: What was the occupation of Antoine Peychaud, the creator of Peychaud’s Bitters?
- A: Pharmacist.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Place with the Best Beer Selection: Avenue Pub
- Most Romantic Spot for Drinks: French 75 Bar or Belocq
- Favorite Place for Dessert: Palace Cafe (get the white chocolate bread pudding)
- Best Decor: Arnaud’s at Christmas and Mardi Gras