Also available on iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Dominick Cura, the 13-year-old author of the cookbook Eternally Gluten-Free, discusses his life with celiac disease. He talks about his diagnosis and learning to cope with the disease, as well as the challenges people with gluten allergies face at the grocery store, at restaurants and in their everyday lives. He also talks about one of his favorite Seattle restaurants, Razzi’s Pizzeria, where Chef Amir Razzaghi serves up gluten-free Italian and Mediterranean dishes like chicken marsala, chicken parmesan, gyros.
- Buy Eternally Gluten-Free
- Visit the Razzi’s Pizzeria website
- Watch Dominick Cura and Thierry Rautureau at Bite of Seattle
- Razzi’s Pizzeria is located at 8523 Greenwood Ave North in Seattle
- Pita Bread
- Chicken Marsala
- Caramel Butterscotch Pie
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Foods Seattle is Known For: Salmon, Organic Food, Coffee
- Favorite Place to Buy Seafood: Pike’s Place Market
- Favorite Foodie Event: Bite of Seattle
- Favorite Chefs: Thierry Rautureau and Tom Douglas
- Favorite Food Trucks: I Love My GFF and Urban Nomad