Subscribe or leave a review in iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Elyse Wagner of My Kitchen Shrink offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Hugo’s Restaurant in Redmond, where Chef Hugo Tapia serves up New American cuisine that’s perfect for vegetarians, vegans, or anyone with food intolerances.
- Read more about Hugo’s Restaurant on My Kitchen Shrink
- Visit the Hugo’s Restaurant website
- Hugo’s Restaurant is located at 8110 164th Ave NE in Redmond
- Pike Place Market
- Visit a Tom Douglas restaurant
- Get coffee from Stumptown or Urban Coffee Lounge
- Alaskan Dungenous Crab Cake
- Crispy Kale Salad
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Beet Potato & Carrot Latke
- Chicken Marsala
- Lamb Shank
- Mac & Cheese with Crab Meat
- Any Juices
- Raw Cheesecake
Seattle Dining Districts to Explore:
- Bell Town
- Eastside- Kirkland/Bellevue/Redmond/Woodinville
- University District
Food for Thought:
- Q: What is so special about the Seattle (hot) dog?
- A: It is served with cream cheese.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Restaurant with the Best View: Sky City in the Space Needle
- Best Burger: U Need a Burger
- Favorite Seafood Restaurant: Rays
- Favorite Place to Get Meat: PCC Natural Markets
- Favorie Brunch Spot: Portage Bay
- Favorite Place to Get Soup: What the Pho!