Our first Mystery Meet happened on Tuesday, July 13th. We gave out the following clues leading up to the event:
- Hint #1: It’s in Cambridge.
- Hint #2: The owner of this restaurant has more than one dining establishment in the Boston area.
- Hint #3: Technically speaking, the name of this Cambridge restaurant is inaccurate.
The answer, of course, was Ten Tables in Cambridge (they also have a Jamaica Plain location).
We released a limited number of tickets, and they were all snatched up in no time. A number of the city’s finest food bloggers were in the house, including Fun and Fearless in Beantown, Travel Eat Love, Wine Dine with Us, Delicious Dishing, Indulge Inspire Imbibe, Fork It Over Boston! and more. Representatives from Le Cordon Bleu in Kendall Square also joined us. We were treated to a fine five-course meal, during which chef David Punch came out and chatted with the foodies.
I could tell you more about it, but I find that the bloggers are far more eloquent when writing about a great meal (and photographing it) than I am. So here’s what they had to say:
- Michelle from Fun and Fearless in Beatown.
- Megan from Delicious Dishings
- Daisy from Indulge Inspire Imbibe
- Glenn and Katrin at Wine Dine with Us
- Rachel of Fork It Over, Boston!
Special thanks to general manager Ian Rose for all of his help. We’ll see you at the next event!