Boston Foodie Quiz
Think you know the food scene in Boston, Massachusetts? Take our culinary quiz and find out.
- Question 1: Which is the nation's oldest restaurant to provide continuous service (since 1826)?
- Question 2: In 2008, an M.I.T.-based food truck decided to focus on local and organic ingredients. The company now boasts a fleet of vehicles and multiple brick-and-mortar restaurants. What is its name?
- Question 3: Which Cambridge restaurant hosts Hell Night, when it rates the spiciness of its dishes on a scale from one to ten bombs?
- Question 4: Boston has one of the largest Chinatowns in the United States. What is the name of the street at the heart of Chinatown?
- Question 5: Which Harvard graduate bested Bobby Flay with her sticky buns on an episode of the TV show Throwdown with Bobby Flay?
- Question 6: Julia Child's TV show, The French Chef, debuted on Boston's WGBH on February 11th of which year?
- Question 7: Which of these craft breweries can be found in Boston?
- Question 8: What is the name of the real bar that inspired the set of the TV show Cheers?
- Question 9: On January 15, 1919, twenty-one Bostonians died in what event?
- Question 10: What is the name of the Boston neighborhood known for its Italian cuisine?
Published May 15th, 2014