Denver Foodie Quiz
How well do you know the Denver, Colorado food scene? Take our quiz and find out.
- Question 1: Denver's Great American Beer Festival is the largest in the nation. How many different beers can you find there?
- Question 2: Which Wolfgang Puck disciple made it to the finale of Top Chef Masters?
- Question 3: Denver was originally three towns with three separate names. When they merged, the other towns agreed to drop their names in exchange for what?
- Question 4: What are Rocky Mountain Oysters?
- Question 5: Denver is the Mile High City, which has what culinary effect?
- Question 6: Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper helped found which brewery in 1988?
- Question 7: Which fast casual restaurant chain opened its first location in a former Dolly Madison ice cream parlor?
- Question 8: What is in a Denver Omelette?
- Question 9: Although Louisville, Kentucky disputes the claim, downtown Denver has a stone marker boasting that the Humpty Dumpty Barrel restaurant was the birthplace of what?
- Question 10: Which steakhouse is also a National Historic Landmark and a Western Museum?
Published July 14th, 2014