Las Vegas Foodie Quiz
How well do you know the Las Vegas food scene? Take our quiz and find out.
- Question 1: What is the name of Las Vegas' oldest steakhouse, which opened in 1958?
- Question 2: Which chain restaurant lets people get married in their flagship Las Vegas location?
- Question 3: Which Las Vegas Sun columnist has written several cookbooks?
- Question 4: Which character in the 2001 film Ocean's Eleven is eating in almost every scene?
- Question 5: The 100th episode of Bizarre Foods was filmed in Las Vegas, where host Andrew Zimmern ate a hamburger that cost how much?
- Question 6: Which TV chef graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 1990 with a degree in hospitality management?
- Question 7: In 1992, who opened Spago in Caesars Palace, launching the wave of celebrity chef restaurants?
- Question 8: In 2012, a group of 308 chefs and sommeliers at Vegas Uncork'd broke the Guinness World record for what?
- Question 9: In 1959, the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino introduced the city's first shrimp cocktail. How much did it cost?
- Question 10: Where did the Las Vegas Strip's first buffet open (in the 1940s)?
Published July 12th, 2014