New Orleans Foodie Quiz
How well do you know the New Orleans food scene? Take our quiz and find out!
- Question 1: Louisiana is responsible for over 90% of the U.S. supply of what?
- Question 2: Which New England-born celebrity chef has a famous eponymous restaurant in New Orleans?
- Question 3: Which ingredient are you likely to find in Creole dishes but not Cajun dishes?
- Question 4: Which NOLA cocktail, first created in 1888, includes egg whites as one of its key ingredients?
- Question 5: Brennan's restaurant is credited with the invention of which dessert?
- Question 6: King Cakes are commonly served around Mardi Gras. Inside each King Cake is a plastic baby. What happens if you find the baby in your piece of cake?
- Question 7: According to folklore, which dish takes its name from a phrase meaning throw something together?
- Question 8: What is a Po' Boy?
- Question 9: Which NOLA restaurant also houses a Mardi Gras museum?
- Question 10: Which historic Garden District restaurant, opened in 1880, has entertained the likes of Mark Twain and Jefferson Davis?
Published May 25th, 2014