Philadelphia Foodie Quiz
How well do you know the Philadelphia food scene? Take our quiz and find out!
- Question 1: Which snack food is native to Philadelphia?
- Question 2: Philbert the Pig is the mascot for which foodie tourist destination?
- Question 3: In 2007, what did the city of Philadelphia ban?
- Question 4: Which Philadelphia resident is an Iron Chef?
- Question 5: Which is NOT true of the Hershey Chocolate Company?
- Question 6: Townsend Speakman is credited with inventing what in Philadelphia in 1807
- Question 7: Which restaurant, located in Independence National Historic Park, was an unofficial meeting place for the First Continental Congress?
- Question 8: Who is credited with inventing the Philadelphia cheesesteak?
- Question 9: What is the nickname for the section of Walnut Street between Broad and 21st Street?
- Question 10: Which tavern, originally called the Bell in Hand, is the oldest in Philadelphia?
Published July 13th, 2014