Seattle Foodie Quiz
How well do you know the food scene in Seattle, Washington? Take our quiz and find out.
- Question 1: What toppings are served on Seattle-style hot dogs?
- Question 2: Which breakfast dish was introduced by Manca's Cafe in the early 1900s?
- Question 3: The father of which celebrity chef owns a cured meat shop in downtown Seattle?
- Question 4: Which brewing company has its headquarters in Seattle?
- Question 5: What Seattle Chef has won James Beard Awards for Best Northwest Chef, Best American Cookbook, and Best Restauranteur?
- Question 6: When President Barack Obama visited downtown Seattle in 2010, where did he stop for donuts?
- Question 7: In 1952, the Rainier cherry was cultivated by crossing Bing cherries and Van cherries at which Seattle school?
- Question 8: What is the name of Seattle's public market that is famous for its seafood?
- Question 9: Which coffee company is not from Seattle?
- Question 10: What is notable about the restaurant at the top of the Space Needle?
Published May 17th, 2014