St. Louis Foodie Quiz
How well do you know the St. Louis, Missouri food scene? Take our quiz and find out!
- Question 1: Which white tablecloth restaurant began by selling egg sandwiches to dock workers almost 90 years ago?
- Question 2: Cotton candy made its debut at the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis. At that time, it was known as what?
- Question 3: Anheuser-Busch, the brewer of Budweiser, is based in St. Louis. What milestone did A-B reach in 1967?
- Question 4: Which St. Louis chef has earned five James Beard Award nominations?
- Question 5: St. Louis snack maker George Bayle is credited with what peanut butter innovation?
- Question 6: Which cake traces its origins back to St. Louis?
- Question 7: Ted Drewes is famous for serving what?
- Question 8: Which uncommon cut of meat is a staple of St. Louis-style barbecue?
- Question 9: How is toasted ravioli prepared and served?
- Question 10: St. Louis-style pizza, made popular by eateries like Imo's, uses which cheese as a topping?
Published May 18th, 2014