Washington DC Foodie Quiz
- Question 1: The National Cherry Blossom Festival commemorates the gift of 3,000 cherry trees to Washington D.C. by the mayor of which city?
- Question 2: What is famously served at the dining room of the U.S. Senate every day?
- Question 3: What is a half smoke?
- Question 4: Which DC chef is credited with introducing Spanish tapas (small plates ) to the U.S.?
- Question 5: Which historic restaurant fed both protesters and police officers during the 1968 riots?
- Question 6: Which drink was first made at Shoomakers bar in the 1880s?
- Question 7: What is the unofficial name of the neighborhood at 9th and U Street that is known for its ethnic cuisine?
- Question 8: Which of the following is NOT true of White House Executive Chef Cristeta Comeford?
- Question 9: The kitchen of which famous chef can be found on display at the Smithsonian Museum?
- Question 10: Washington DC's first food truck was the only one to appear at President Obama's 2009 inauguration. Which one was it?
Published March 15th, 2021