What the Press is Saying About Mystery Meet Dinners
- BostInno - "Mystery Meet is a delicious dining trend making a triumphant return to the hub."
- Boston Globe - "Social media entrepreneur brings together like-minded foodies for surprise dining experiences."
- Boston Globe - "Mystery Meet calls culinary connoisseurs and fly-by-night foodies alike to a new restaurant destination on the second Tuesday of every month. But here’s the catch: it’s a secret."
- Boston.com Technology Blog - "One of the more interesting concepts is Mystery Meet, a site that aims to help foodies group up to check out a new Boston restaurant once a month."
- City's Best Boston - "With all its recent success, Mystery Meet is hoping to expand, turning its monthly dinner party into a more frequent affair."
- Clearly Creative Marketing Blog - "For Seth Resler, it’s all about passion. Throughout his career in both traditional and social media, Seth has come to realize that without a passionate community of followers, you don’t have much to work with."
- Food Blog Radio - Interview with Mystery Meet founder Seth Resler
- New Haven Register - [on Dining in the Dark:> "I know she really enjoyed it, but it also threw her for a loop."
- NPR Food Blog - "In Boston, Chef Eliana Hussain at the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts designed a flavor tripping menu earlier this year for Mystery Meet, a group of adventurous diners."
- The Podcast Guys - Interview with Mystery Meet founder Seth Resler
- Portsmouth Herald - "You won't really know who you'll be dining with until that night, but in this Internet age in which we're connecting with people with similar interests whom we might never even meet in person, you will definitely enjoy a great meal at a new restaurant."
- Sauce Magazine - "If discovering restaurants and making new friends are on your list of resolutions this year, you can accomplish both goals simultaneously now that Mystery Meet is coming to St. Louis."
- Travel Eat Love Blog - "I am excited to feature a site that is not a food blog both to mix things up a little bit and also because I am very interested in the concept of MysteryMeet.org."
- WBUR's Radio Boston - "Mystery Meet is...an ideal way to meet strangers who love food and who love exploring Boston’s food scene."
Published January 2nd, 2011