Also available on iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining podcast, Aaron Cohen, founder of Eat Boston, talks about the launch of the Bacon and Beer Festival in Denver. We discuss bacon eggnog, fruity guacamole and the impending Tacopocalypse.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks (for Boston):
- Favorite Brew Pub: Cambridge Brewing Company
- Favorite Place to Go Out for Bacon: Coppa
- Favorite Local Brews: Pretty Things and Harpoon
- Favorite Butcher Shop: Savenor’s Butcher and Market and McKinnon’s Market and Super Butcher Shop
- Favorite Vegan Spots: Grasshopper, Pizza Pie-er, Fomu Alternative Ice Cream