Subscribe or leave a review in iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Molly Korotkin of The Battle Between Fashion & Domestication offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Bondir in Cambridge, where Chef Jason Bond serves up New England dishes like smoked tea-braised red broiler chicken. We discuss the secrets to a good scallop, cooking in high heels and when three halves make a whole.
- Visit the Bondir website
- Bondir is located at 279A Broadway in Cambridge
- Visit Flour Bakery
- Get a fancy cocktail at Drink
- Jody Adams owns Trade and Rialto
- Get a great meal at Craigie on Main
- Barbara Lynch runs the Barbara Lynch Grupo restaurants
- Ming Tsai owns Blue Ginger
- Scituate scallops with spelt flour spaetzle, caraway carrots & a sage froth
- Smoked tea braised red broiler chicken with spaghetti squash & apples, roasted with guinea hog lardo, and an eggplant fritter
- Elderberry & huckleberry semifreddo with rose geranium, angel food cake, red wine frozen mousse, blueberry jellies, blueberry leather, and a juniper froth
Boston Dining Districts to Explore:
- Fort Point
- Cambridge (Central Square or Inman Square)
Boston Food Events:
Food for Thought:
- Q: How many years was Christmas banned in Boston in the 1600s?
- A: 22 years.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Place to Take Your Parents: Craigie on Main
- Favorite Food Truck: Lobsta Love
- Favorite Place to Get a Cocktail: Marliave
- Favorite Vegetarian Restaurant: The Elephant Walk
- Favorite Hole-in-the-Wall Spot: Backbar
- Favorite Place for a Proposal: Bistro du Midi