Subscribe or leave a review in iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Lisa Biello recommends Orchids at Palm Court in Cincinnati, where Chef Todd Kelly serves up American dishes like Braised Short Ribs. We talk about quail eggs, proper dining attire and life as a DJ.
- Visit the Orchids website
- Orchids is located at 35 West 5th Street in Cincinnati
- Lisa used to be a DJ on 94.9 The Sound and Frequency 94.1
- When you go to Cincinnati, try: (1) the chili, (2) Graeter’s Ice Cream, and (3) Montgomery Inn
- Get goetta at MainStrasse Village‘s Goettafest
- Downtown Cincinnati has a number of historic buildings
- Get fresh produce and meat at Findlay Market
- Chef Jean Robert owns Table
- Chef David Falk runs Boca and Nada
- Find Chef Stephen Williams at Bouquet Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Christian Peotoso is the chef at Via Vite
- Maine Lobster Salad
- Braised Short Ribs
- Anything Pastry Chef Megan Ketover makes
- Ask Level II Certified Sommelier Charles Redmond to find a wine pairing for your meal
Cincinnati Dining Districts to Explore:
- Hyde Park
Cincinnati Food Events:
Food for Thought:
- Q: Was there an actual WKRP in Cincinnati?
- A: No, the show was based on stations and characters in other cities.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Restaurant for Out-of-Town Guests: Incline Public House
- Most Romantic Place for Drinks: Orchid’s at Palm Court
- Favorite Bar to Watch the Game: Head First Sports Cafe
- Favorite Microbrew: Moerlein Lagers and Ales and Rhinegeist
- Favorite Breakfast Spot: Keystone Bar & Grill
- Favorite Appetizer: Loaded Keystone Chips