Subscribe or leave a review in iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Marina Marchese of Red Bee Honey tells all about the art of honey tasting in a special preview of her session at the 2013 Taste Trekkers Food Tourism Conference. We talk about raising bees, corporate pollination and the key to honey flavor profiles.
- Visit Red Bee Honey’s website
- Read Marina’s new book, The Honey Connoisseur
- Read Marina’s previous book, Honeybee: Lessons from an Accidental Beekeeper
- Learn about the American Honey Tasting Society
- Watch Ulee’s Gold with Peter Fonda
Food for Thought:
- Q: How much honey does the average worker bee produce during her lifetime?
- A: One twelfth of a teaspoon.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Must-Go Restaurants when in Weston, CT: leFarm and Artisan at Delamar Southport
- Favorite Chef: Bill Taibe of leFarm
- Favorite Places to Buy Cheese: Fairfield Cheese Company and 109 Cheese & Wine
- A Must-Try Honey: Tupelo Honey