Episode 48: Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans
Ann Tuennerman talks about the 2013 program at Tales of the Cocktail, the world's premiere mixology conference.
Listen to this podcast now:
- July 17-21, 2013: Buy Tickets
- Visit the Tales of the Cocktail website
- Check out the 59 seminar sessions at the 2013 conference
- Read Dale DeGroff's The Craft of the Cocktail
- Details on the Spirited Awards
Food for Thought:
- Q: What was the occupation of Antoine Peychaud, the creator of Peychaud's Bitters?
- A: Pharmacist.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
Published June 27th, 2013