Podcast Episode 19: Kabuto in Las Vegas
Amber-Rose Bambao of Cheer Up With Food reviews Kabuto in Las Vegas, where Chef Gen San serves up Edo Mae sushi dishes (no handrolls here) like chu-toro, jack mackeral, and eel.
Listen to this podcast now:
In this episode of the Find Dining podcast, Amber-Rose Bambao of Cheer Up With Food offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Kabuto in Las Vegas, where Chef Gen San serves up Edo Mae sushi dishes like chu-toro, jack mackeral, and eel.
- Read more about Kabuto on Cheer Up With Food
- Visit the Kabuto website
- Kabuto is located at 5040 W. Spring Mountain Rd. #4
Las Vegas Food Events:
Amber-Rose recommends that you sit at the sushi bar and order the Omakase menu (in which the chef selects the sushi). Pair with a lychee sake.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Burger: Dispensary Lounge
- Favorite Place for a Night on the Town with the Girls: Yard House
- Place with the Best Beer Selection: Aces & Ales
- Favorite Food Truck: Fukuburger
- Best Hangover Food: Komol