1. What foods is Toronto known for?
2. What neighborhoods should foodies explore when they come to Toronto?
My favourite neighbourhoods for exploring are West Queen West (where my tours run), the St. Lawrence Market area and Chinatown/Kensington Market.
West Queen West is home to over 80 gourmet food shops and restaurants.
St. Lawrence Market was named the top food market in the world by National Geographic in 2012 and there are many other great spots to discover in the neighbourhood.
Chinatown and Kensington Market are a nice mix of authentic and eclectic finds.
3. What can people expect on your Toronto food tours?
4. You also offer a tour of Niagara Wine Country. Can you tell us about that?
5. What should foodies headed to the Stratford Festival know about the food scene there?