Subscribe or leave a review in iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Viviana Machado of Foodies Inked offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Le Select Bistro in toronto, where Chef Albert Ponzo serves up French dishes like Beef Cheeks & Duck Confit. We discuss bone marrow and Tim Hortons’ Dubai invasion.
- Read more about Le Select Bistro on Foodies Inked
- Visit the Le Select Bistro website
- Le Select Bistro is located at 432 wellington Street West
- Check out the Food Bloggers of Canada
- Tim Hortons: Now available in Dubai
- Chef Lynne Crawford of Ruby Watchco hosts the TV show Pitchin’ In
- Chef Mark McEwan has a number of Toronto restaurants and a grocery store
- Bone Marrow
- Beef Cheeks
- Duck Confit
- Chocolate Cake with passion fruit sorbet
Toronto Dining Districts to Explore:
- Queen West
- The Entertainment District
- Kensington Market
- The Annex
Toronto Food Events:
Food for Thought:
- Q: Name three Canadian food staples.
- A: Maple syrup, canadian bacon, and poutine.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Food Truck: Buster’s Sea Cove
- Favorite Place to Go For an Original Cocktail: SpiritHouse
- Favorite Breakfast Spot: Hoof Cafe
- Favorite Place to Buy Cheese: Cheese Boutique
- Most Romantic Restaurant: Canoe
- Favorite Place to Get Coffee: Sense Appeal
- Favorite Colombian Restaurant: Mi Tierra