Subscribe or leave a review on iTunes.
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Malika Harricharan of Atlanta Restaurant Blog offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Wisteria, where Chef Jason Hill serves up Southern dishes like molasses-rubbed pork tenderloin, fried catfish, and shrimp ‘n grits. We discuss the ethics of food blogging, what it’s like to judge a food competition, and why food trucks are gateway drugs for foodies.
- Read more about Wisteria on Atlanta Restaurant Blog
- Visit the Wisteria website
- Wisteria is located at 471 North Highland Avenue
- Buy Malika’s book, Food Lovers’ Guide to Atlanta
- Learn more about the Association of Food Bloggers
- Black Eyed Pea Hummus
- Tuna / Salmon Tartare
- PEI Mussels
- Molasses-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
- Fried Catfish
- Shrimp N Grits
- Bread Pudding
Atlanta Foodie Events:
Food for Thought:
- Q: What state produces more peaches than Georgia?
- A: South Carolina.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Place for a Night Out with the Girls: Pura Vida Tapas
- Favorite Place to Eat before a Braves Game: Bottle Rocket
- Favorite Place to go for Valentine’s Day: Modern Restaurant + Bar
- Favorite Brew Pub: 5 Seasons Brewing (Westside)
- Favorite Food Truck: W.O.W! Food Truck
- Favorite Place to Eat on a Budget: La Fonda Latina