Podcast Episode 42: Beckett's Table in Phoenix
Heather Lauer of CenPho.com recommends Beckett's Table in Phoenix, where Chef Justin Beckett serves up New American dishes like Green Chili Pork Stew, Short Ribs, and Pork Osso Buco. We discuss and bacon s'mores, Arizona wines and Alice Cooper's Big Unit.
Listen to this podcast now:
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Heather Lauer of CenPho.com recommends Beckett's Table in Phoenix, where Chef Justin Beckett serves up New American dishes like Green Chili Pork Stew, Short Ribs, and Pork Osso Buco. We discuss and bacon s'mores, Arizona wines and Alice Cooper's Big Unit.
- Visit the Beckett's Table website
- Beckett's Table is located at 3717 E. Indian School Road
- Read Heather's book, Bacon: A Love Story
- Chef Chris Bianco runs Pizzeria Bianco
- Chef Nobuo Fukuda run Nubuo at Teeter House
- Check out Chef Silvana's Barrio Cafe
- Short Leash Hot Dogs and Mamma Toledo's are moving in together
- Schreiner's Fine Sausage is a European deli
- Order a wine from Dos Cabeza Winery
- Grilled Cheese with Pancetta
- Deviled Eggs
- Cheese and Bread Board
- Green Chili Pork Stew
- Short Ribs
- Pork Osso Buco
- Fig & Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Dipped Bacon S'mores
Phoenix Dining Districts to Explore:
- Central Avenue and Camelback Road: "It doesn't really have a name, but this is the hottest spot in town at the moment."
- Roosevelt Row
Phoenix Food Events:
- Devoured Culinary Classic (March)
- Arizona Taco Festival (October)
- Chiles and Chocolate at the Desert Botanical Garden (November)
- Food Truck Fridays at Phoenix Market (Fridays)
Food for Thought:
- Q: Which famous rockstar owns a sports bar/restaurant in Downtown Phoenix?
- A: Alice Cooper.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Food Truck: Short Leash Hot Dogs
- Restaurant with the Best View: Compass Arizona Grill
- Favorite Mexican Restaurant: Tacos Atoyac
- Favorite Butcher Shop: The Pork Shop
- Favorite Place to Get a Burger: Luncha Libre