Podcast Episode 51: Angel's Trumpet Ale House in Phoenix
Tyler Walters of Why Did I Eat This? recommends Angel's Trumpet Ale House in Phoenix, where Chef Xane Brody serves up fantastic wings.
Listen to this podcast now:
- Read more about Angel's Trumpet Ale House on Why Did I Eat This?
- Visit the Angel's Trumpet Ale House website
- Angel's Trumpet Ale House is located at 810 N 2nd Street in Phoenix
- Art lovers, check out First Fridays
- Chef Chris Bianco runs Pizzeria Bianco
- Get the donkey wings at The Reef and the suicide wings at Teakwoods Tavern
- Stop by the Luncha Libre food truck
- Chef Nobuo Fukuda can be found at Nubuo at Teeter House
- Chef Silvana Salcido Esparza owns Barrio Cafe and Barrio Queen
- Angels Wings with Honey and Moose Drool Dipping Sauce
- The Churchill Grilled Cheese
- Pop Tarts
Phoenix Dining Districts to Explore:
- Downtown Phoenix
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Downtown Chandler
Phoenix Food Events:
Food for Thought:
- Q: What dish was almost named the official state food of Arizona in 2011?
- A: The chimichanga.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Place for a Original Cocktail: Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails
- Favorite Barbeue: Joe's Real BBQ
- Favorite Place to Get a Burger: The Chuck Box
- Favorite Foodie Event: Arizona Taco Festival
- Favorite Place to Get a Chimichanga: Macayos
- Favorite Place for Late-Night Food: Amados Mexican Food