Podcast Episode 2: China King in Boston
MC Slim JB of
The Boston Phoenix and
Stuff talks about how to become a restaurant critic, how food nerds should explore Chinatown, and where to find the best Peking duck meal in Boston.
In this episode of the Find Dining podcast, restaurant critic MC Slim JB of The Boston Phoenix and Stuff offers up another great restaurant recommendation: China King in Boston's Chinatown, where Chef Erwin Mei serves up Beijing / Shandong dishes like three-course Peking duck, chow mein with Szechuan pickles, and dried bean curd with longhorn peppers.
- Read more about China King in The Boston Phoenix
- China King is located at 60 Beach Street in Boston
MC Slim JB recommends the three-course Peking duck, but order 24 hours in advance by calling (617) 542-1763.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Best View in Boston: Sam at Louis
- Favorite Food Truck: Staff Meal
- Favorite Place to Eat Before a Red Sox Game: Island Creek Oyster Bar
- Best Place for a Original Cocktail: Brick & Mortar