Podcast Episode 14: Chef Bob Hurley & Flavor! Napa Valley
Chef Bob Hurley, owner of Hurley's Restaurant, talks about his days as a culinary traveler and gives us the inside scoop on Napa Valley.
In this episode of the Find Dining podcast, Chef Bob Hurley, owner of Hurley's Restaurant in Napa Valley, talks about his days as a culinary traveler, gives us the inside scoop on Napa Valley's Yountville, and discusses the upcoming Flavor! Napa Valley Festival.
- Visit Hurley's website
- Hurley's is at 6518 Washington Street in Yountville, CA
Flavor! Napa Valley Celebration:
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Cheese Shop: Oxbow Cheese Merchant
- Favorite Place to Buy Meats: Five Dot Ranch and The Fatted Calf at Oxbow Market
- Great Place to Get Beer: Napa Smith Brewery
- Best Dish to Order on Your First Visit to Hurley's: Braised Wild Boar paired with a Charbono