Podcast Episode 33: Hugo's Restaurant in Seattle
Elyse Wagner of My Kitchen Shrink recommends Hugo's Restaurant in Redmond, where Chef Hugo Tapia serves up New American cuisine that's perfect for vegetarians, vegans, or anyone with food intolerances.
Listen to this podcast now:
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Elyse Wagner of My Kitchen Shrink offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Hugo's Restaurant in Redmond, where Chef Hugo Tapia serves up New American cuisine that's perfect for vegetarians, vegans, or anyone with food intolerances.
- Read more about Hugo's Restaurant on My Kitchen Shrink
- Visit the Hugo's Restaurant website
- Hugo's Restaurant is located at 8110 164th Ave NE in Redmond
- Pike Place Market
- Visit a Tom Douglas restaurant
- Get coffee from Stumptown or Urban Coffee Lounge
- Alaskan Dungenous Crab Cake
- Crispy Kale Salad
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Beet Potato & Carrot Latke
- Chicken Marsala
- Lamb Shank
- Mac & Cheese with Crab Meat
- Any Juices
- Raw Cheesecake
Seattle Dining Districts to Explore:
- Bell Town
- Eastside- Kirkland/Bellevue/Redmond/Woodinville
- University District
Food for Thought:
- Q: What is so special about the Seattle (hot) dog?
- A: It is served with cream cheese.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Restaurant with the Best View: Sky City in the Space Needle
- Best Burger: U Need a Burger
- Favorite Seafood Restaurant: Rays
- Favorite Place to Get Meat: PCC Natural Markets
- Favorie Brunch Spot: Portage Bay
- Favorite Place to Get Soup: What the Pho!