Podcast Episode 9: Leon's Full Service in Atlanta
Grant and Marie Goggans of Marie, Let's Eat! review Leon's Full Service in Decatur, GA, where they pair modern American cuisine with a great beer selection.
Listen to this podcast now:
In this episode of the Find Dining podcast, Grant and Marie Goggans of Marie, Let's Eat! offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Leon's Full Service in Decatur, GA, where Chef Eric Ottensmeyer pairs modern American cuisine with a great beer selection.
- Read more about Leon's Full Service on Marie, Let's Eat!
- Visit the Leon's Full Service website
- Leon's Full Service is located at 131 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur, Georgia
- The Brick Store Pub
- Read Calvin Trillin's The Tummy Trilogy
Grant and Marie recommend:
- Pub Frites (with more than a dozen dipping sauces)
- Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches
- Local beers from Sweetwater Brewery and Terrapin Brewery
Atlanta Food Events:
- Whole Hawg Happenin' BBQ and Music Fest (September)
- Atlanta Chili Cook Off (September)
- Decatur Craft Beer Festival (October)
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Restaurant to Take Out-of-Town Guests to: Mary Mac's Tea Room
- Favorite Local Chef: Hugh Acheson
- Place to Go to For Your Next Birthday: Douceur de France
- Favorite Dessert Spot: Pie Shop
- Favorite Place to Get Soup: Come n Get It