Podcast Episode 41: Le Select Bistro in Toronto
Viviana Machado of Foodies Inked recommends Le Select Bistro in toronto, where Chef Albert Ponzo serves up French dishes like Beef Cheeks and Duck Confit. We discuss bone marrow and Tim Hortons' Dubai invasion.
Listen to this podcast now:
In this episode of the Find Dining Podcast, Viviana Machado of Foodies Inked offers up another great restaurant recommendation: Le Select Bistro in toronto, where Chef Albert Ponzo serves up French dishes like Beef Cheeks & Duck Confit. We discuss bone marrow and Tim Hortons' Dubai invasion.
- Read more about Le Select Bistro on Foodies Inked
- Visit the Le Select Bistro website
- Le Select Bistro is located at 432 wellington Street West
- Check out the Food Bloggers of Canada
- Tim Hortons: Now available in Dubai
- Chef Lynne Crawford of Ruby Watchco hosts the TV show Pitchin' In
- Chef Mark McEwan has a number of Toronto restaurants and a grocery store
- Bone Marrow
- Beef Cheeks
- Duck Confit
- Chocolate Cake with passion fruit sorbet
Toronto Dining Districts to Explore:
- Queen West
- The Entertainment District
- Kensington Market
- The Annex
Toronto Food Events:
Food for Thought:
- Q: Name three Canadian food staples.
- A: Maple syrup, canadian bacon, and poutine.
Out of the Frying Pan Picks:
- Favorite Food Truck: Buster's Sea Cove
- Favorite Place to Go For an Original Cocktail: SpiritHouse
- Favorite Breakfast Spot: Hoof Cafe
- Favorite Place to Buy Cheese: Cheese Boutique
- Most Romantic Restaurant: Canoe
- Favorite Place to Get Coffee: Sense Appeal
- Favorite Colombian Restaurant: Mi Tierra